- SRS, ePro
- License #:
Transactions with the highest degree of honesty, integrity, and professionalism
What you should know about me is that, as a full time Realtor, I believe wholeheartedly in the unique, personal nature of real estate. You will see that revealed in how I follow through on what I promise, as I carefully guide you through the many steps and decisions along the way.
As a Collegeville resident for over 20 years, and a suburban Philadelphia native, I have a firm knowledge of the area, which I fortunately can use in a career that I love. In addition to being a Realtor, I am a wife, a mother, and a community volunteer. I enjoy a good book, time outdoors, walking and jogging, relaxing in the Poconos and learning new things.
You can expect from me:
- Full-time Real Estate professional, dedicated to providing a superior level of service
- Personal and knowledgeable service that is genuinely responsive to your needs
- A "Neighborhood Specialist's" familiarity with local communities, home values, and price trends
- Advice and guidance throughout the entire process
- Creative and aggressive marketing to help you sell your current home or find your next home
- Powerful negotiator
- A noticeably higher level of service that will make your real estate experience as easy and as stress-free as possible
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.
Awards and Professional Achievements:
- ASR - Accredited Seller Representative Specialist
- EPRO Specialist
- Family of Company Top Regional Units Award
- Director’s Club
- Million Dollar Club
- Executive’s Club
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Realtors certified Mentor
- Member of:
- National Association of Realtors
- Pennsylvania Association of Realtors
- Montgomery County Board of Realtors
Feel free to contact me anytime, whether it's to get started on helping you realize your goals and dreams, or just to ask a question. I would welcome the opportunity to make a difference for you!